Sound Science – Trusted Advice
Brickhouse Environmental is a full-service environmental consulting firm that provides an expansive spectrum of consulting and engineering services to clients in the Mid-Atlantic region. Our company incorporates an experienced team of Professional Geologists, Engineers, Soil Scientists, Water Resource Specialists, and associated technical experts.
Established in 1977, Brickhouse Environmental was built on a foundation of sound science, professionalism, and creativity. These principles have allowed us to develop highly valued and respected relationships with a broad range of clients and regulators. Their repeat business and referrals have been a cornerstone of our success, as well as a testimony of our continuing dedication to professional excellence.
Newsletters & Articles
- A great day for Fall Cleanup!
- We Love it When a Plan Comes Together…an Environmental Monitoring Plan
- Pennsylvania Regulatory Update: PADEP Renews the NPDES General Permit (PAG-03)
- Pennsylvania’s new MCLs for PFOA and PFOS Will have Significant Impacts on Drinking Water Suppliers, Environmental Due Diligence, and Act 2 Cleanups
- Brickhouse Welcomes Two New Employees
Lifetime Wells International
Brickhouse Environmental is a proud sponsor of Lifetime Wells International, which helps provide local communities in Ghana and Tanzania with life-saving, clean water. Read More at VISTA.Today.
- EPA announces $ 75,000,000 in funding to Pennsylvania to address PFAS
- EPA and ACOE Publish Revised Definition of “Waters of the United States”
- Brickhouse in the News: Historic Coatesville Bank Building to House Upscale Steakhouse
- Superfund Sites with New Construction Projects to Receive Bipartisan Funding
- Pennsylvania Announces Final PFAS Statewide Sampling Results
- Vanadium is in your soil. What does this mean for you?
- DEP Brownfields Bulletin – Opportunity Zones Are In The News
- Perkiomen Watershed 2020 Stream Clean-Up
- 100th Anniversary of the Pennsylvania Geologic Survey!
- Add PFAS Chemicals to the Toxics Release Inventory? EPA asks for input…-US EPA