Environmental Scientist/Geologist Project Manager
Brickhouse Environmental has an opening in our West Chester, Pennsylvania office for an Environmental Scientist/Geologist Project Manager who is looking for an opportunity for responsibility and growth in a vibrant, well-established, and growing company. The selected candidate will be responsible for scoping, performing, managing, and completing multiple concurrent project assignments in a team-oriented environment. The selected candidate will also be expected to play a significant role in the continued growth of our company, through project management and business development, and eventually staff development, and mentoring efforts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Field work and office work related to the investigation and remediation of contaminated sites located primarily in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware;
- Soil and groundwater contaminant sampling and delineation, soil vapor intrusion studies, underground storage tank closures, groundwater fate and transport analyses, and remedial projects;
- Oversight of subcontractors in the performance of these projects;
- Report writing, project budgeting and budget management, client communications, training and mentoring of junior staff.
- BS in Environmental Science, Geology, or related major
- 4 or more years of previous environmental experience
- Experience working on site investigation and remediation projects in Pennsylvania under the PADEP Act 2 Program
- Experience working in New Jersey under the SRRA Program
- Ability to function well in the field, as well as the office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- PA Professional Geologist license is a plus
- Strong leadership skills are a plus
- Business Development skills are a plus
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER is also a plus
At Brickhouse Environmental, we value the importance of sound science and building trusted relationships with our clients and peers. We also value an enjoyable and productive workplace, and we encourage personal and professional growth of our employees. To promote these values, we strive to hire and retain the best and brightest candidates available in the marketplace.
Resumes may be submitted using the form below.